So I present to you:
How my 12 month old is like a drunk person
1. She staggers around, holding on to furniture to pull herself up.
2. "Personal space" is not in her vocabulary.
3. She'll grab the Fisher-Price microphone and start to babble into it.
4. She's constantly drooling.
5. She likes to throw food.
6. It's illegal for her to drive a car.
7. She'll laugh for no good reason.
8. She has no concept of time.
9. If she wants to prove her point, she gets louder.
10. She'll be kissing me one moment and crying the next.