How has life changed?
- "A Bug's Life" is played on the DVD player much more than often than "When Harry Met Sally"
- Jeremy and I ask for tables of 3 rather than 2 when we go out to eat
- Sippy cups have replaced wine glasses
- I have a natural subject for all holiday cards
- Sick days are actually taken as...sick days
- I sing "Somewhere over the rainbow" on a nightly basis
- I am reminded the joy of enjoying the little things in life
- A small hand rests in mine
Jack, you've matured so much over this past year - especially in these last few weeks. I love having conversations with you and I love watching you grow and learn and play with your friends and cousins. This year is a big year - you'll become a big brother and a bonafide preschooler. You are beloved by many and loved by me. Jeremy, thank you for being the wonderful daddy you are and for being my best friend through these new-parent years - some of the hardest and most joyous times I've experienced.